As our company is part of society, we would like to contribute to it. We value the importance of corporate social responsibility and are active in a number of activities:
We consciously choose to focus on education
- We coach several practical trainees and graduate students.
- We participate in the professional committee of the Hague College.
- We regularly give lectures on HBO Electrical Engineering. We are of the opinion that SMEs have a major impact on innovations and that these should be fostered by the colleges and universities.
- We strive for a paperless office. We promote this with our suppliers that when they send their invoices digitally we will pay the invoice within 5 days.
- Through our developments in DC we work hard on the foundation of the energy infrastructure to enable a real chance for renewable energy.
People, Government and Politics
- We do our best to create an inspiring workplace for our team, where creativity is important and encouraging the awareness of the social role of the technicians. We believe that much can be solved by technical means allowing humans and animals to have a better life.
- We also share our specialistic knowledge with work groups of political parties. And where possible, we promote DC within the government for the general interest. We do this directly through the DC Foundation to which we are very much committed to give our support.
- We believe that companies have a responsibility to their local area. We act on our responsibility by sponsoring the local badminton club. (We have absolutely no second agenda nor does it serve any commercial purpose.)
We are aware that sport is important to the society, therefore we sponsor Flower Shuttle in Aalsmeer in order to ensure that badminton is within reach for everyone in the area of Aalsmeer.
We congratulate Flower-Shuttle team 1 with their championship.